Are you eating foods that are making you sick?
Food is vital for our wellbeing. Most people eat 3-5 meals a day. Can you imagine if some of the foods you are eating are causing more harm to you than good?
You might have an allergy or sensitivity to one or several foods if you have two or more of the following symptoms:
- – Bloating after meals
- – Odorous gas following meals
- – Tiredness
- – Diarrhea, Constipation or Abdominal Pain
- – Frequent and Unexplained Headaches or Migraines
- – Rashes or Itching
- – Your symptoms change when travelling or during holidays
- – Intermittent joint pain
- – Swelling in your Fingers, Ankles and under your Eyes
- – Ongoing Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose or Bouts of Sneezing
Take steps to improve your wellness and get yourself tested for food sensitivities. N.A. Hemorrhoids offers food allergy/sensitivity testing. Ask Reception or your health care team at N.A. Hemorrhoids for more information.